Under current South Carolina law, law-abiding residents not only have the right to self defense, but also have access to the most effective tools for self defense, and the right to carry them on their person after they have received at least 8 hours of training. Training for Life, LLC is dedicated to providing that training, and more.
Training for Life, LLC offers handgun courses that range from basic to advanced. Courses are made highly effective through learning by doing, small class sizes, and the use of appropriate audio-visual aids. Training for Life, LLC welcomes shooters of all experience levels, but especially welcomes students who have little or no experience with handguns. After they have taken the natural progression of courses, they will be really well prepared to carry a handgun for self defense. And remember: Never rely on others to do for you what you should do for yourself.
Alex Nieuwland is Training for Life’s owner and lead instructor. He currently holds the following qualifications:
- Suarez International Staff Instructor
- SLED Certified Concealable Weapon Permit Instructor
- IDPA Certified Safety Officer
- IDPA Stock Service Pistol Expert
- NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
- NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home Instructor
- NRA Certified Personal Protection outside the Home Instructor
Contact information: 8 0 3 – 6 0 9 – 2 2 8 9 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Class Reviews in the right side bar of this page for information on recent courses taught by Alex.